- If you see an animal you are interested in, please fill out an Adoption Application. If there isn’t a specific animal we have you want, fill out an application and specify the kind of dog or cat you are looking for. The animals in our adoption program change daily.
- We will review the application and get in touch with you in a couple of days. Please read our Adoption Procedures. Due to the high volume of applications submitted every day, it may take up to 3 days for us to get back to you. Your patience is appreciated. Incomplete applications delay processing. If we have questions, we will email you.
- If your application is approved, we will arrange a time and date for you to meet the animal(s) you are interested in.
- You may then take the animal(s) for a week home visit.
- If things work out, you come back and formally adopt the animal(s) a week later. If not, you may return the animal(s) to us at any time, no questions asked.
We do this to provide the best fit for our animals and for you and your family.
2520 Napoleon Ave., New Orleans, LA 70115